Well, it was SO nice to have a snow day on Monday!!!!!!!! And you think YOU guys pray for snow ;). Anyway, we are a tad behind as a result…..
1) finally finished Inception!
2) questions assigned for the class – an hour of time to work – these questions were #2,3,4,6
3) the REST of the questions are for HOMEWORK and are due on Monday March 3 – YIKES, MARCH already!
4) as well, your two dreams need to be written down and ready to analyze on Monday, March 3.
See you then!
1) ALMOST finished Inception!
Don’t forget your dreams are due for NEXT Wednesday – if you aren’t dreaming, see if a family member will let you borrow their dream to analyze 🙂
We will finish the movie next week 🙂
1) watched video on Lucid Dreaming (see Feb 13 – Can you control your dreams? entry)
2) read over the handout: Inception worksheet
– this worksheet will not be due until next week, but you may want to work on it as you watch 🙂
3) watched Inception (got up to where our main crew is moving Robert Fischer and his “uncle” OUT of the warehouse and into the white van….)
Happy Valentines Day 🙂
1) finished drawing the dream theories that we started last class….one mysteriously disappeared from the ppt, though – until I discovered that I just misnumbered them, as I took one of them out…this is why I don’t teach math 😉 ….
2) started Inception! Watched about the first 40 minutes or so…
——–> handout accompanying the movie will be given next class
KEEP ON DREAMING! 🙂
1) finished ppt on Carl Jung’s archetype theory
2) played game 🙂
3) started Dream Theories ppt (see Feb 12 post) ——you are NOT allowed to take notes on these; instead, you must DRAW the theory in a way that you will remember it 🙂