- SELF CARE ASSIGNMENT
- SLEEPING BRAIN RE-QUIZ….MONDAY AT LUNCH
–> What do smart phones have to do with mental illness?
–> What are the symptoms of depression?
–> How can one get help with depression?
—>What are the concerns about cell phones and teenagers – are these legitimate concerns?
—> What do cell phones have to do with mental illness?
- Kahoot! https://play.kahoot.it/#/?quizId=9ae1971e-5d75-4345-8535-046e06dec837&playId=88a393ac-80b3-43fc-8d20-aefa1b02bc4a
- Get into groups of 4
- Watch video at this site: http://www.pbs.org/newshour/extra/lessons-plans/are-teens-addicted-to-technology/
- Write down 7 key points as you watch
- Read over Teens are Addicted to Cell phones
- 3 levels protocol
- Groups present
- video below – jot down 7 key points Jean Twenge makes about smartphones and iGen